Thursday 31 May 2018

Mama Elephant- Pix's Favourites!

Helloooooooo!

Hope you're all well my fine and crafty friends!! Today is the start of Kathy Rac's 30 Day Colouring Challenge which I'll be participating in over on Instagram so do check out my daily bits of colouring where you'll be able to see some images I'll be using on future cards! 

Anyway back to today's card which is a real sweetie featuring Mama Elephant's Pix's Favourites...


I coloured this adorable bunny with copics and then paper pieced her dress and added a couple of dots of white gel pen on her cheeks. I cut out using the matching dies. Papers are by Echo Park. Sentiment comes with stamp set and is cut out with an MFT Banner Stax die. Finally added a teeny pink mirrored heart.

Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it. Don't forget to check out the 30 Day Colouring Challenge!!

Supplies: Stamps (Mama Elephant); copics; white gel pen; Papers (Echo Park); Dies (Mama Elephant), MFT, Nesties); mirrored heart

1 comment:

Papirnato Srce said...

Such a lovely card! I love the choice of colors, the composition and especially the matching dress and background paper!