Monday 11 June 2018

Catch up!

Hey my crafting friends!

How are you all? Just in case you've been wondering where I've been, I'm currently participating in Kathy Rac's 30 Day Colouring Challenge over on Instagram so I've not been posting here as I'm focusing on colouring images at the moment. The good news is, once I've finished I'll have a stack of images to use on loads of cards I can post for you!! 

Having said that I do have some super exciting news for you! You may have noticed my Stamping Bella DT button has reappeared on the sidebar of my blog. Yep, you guessed it! I'm back home with on the Stamping Bella DT!!!!! Wooo hooooo! So excited and happy to be back working with the best stamping boss evah!! Emily, of course!!

The doubly exciting news is that I'm back just in time for a new release! Yay! Sneak peeks begin on June 18th with the release being on June 25th! There is a STACK of new stamps, you are going to be overwhelmed! So don't forget to check out my blog during that time as I have quite a few new stamps to show you and, of course, the Stamping Bella blog!

See you soon! x

No comments: