Saturday 21 July 2018

Stamping Bella- Edna The Everything Fairy!

Hellooooo!

Hope you're all having a lovely day so far. Today I have a stamp from the Edna collection @ Stamping Bella to share with you. This is Edna The Everything Fairy...


Now I must admit I made a bit of a boo boo with colouring on this image. I coloured the leotard last and unfortunately had a very sticky pen which kind of ruined the image but being resourceful (and lazy), I didn't want to have to start all over again so this is my rescued version. OK, I know it's not perfect but hopefully you will be kind! So I coloured Edna with copics and over stamped the sentiment. I did quite a simple layout with the papers beneath and adhered the image over the top. I added a cute tag by PTI, some gold stars and some Stickles.

See you soon! x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Dies (PTI); Stickles; Star Sequins

No comments: