Tuesday 17 July 2018

Lili Of The Valley- Little Nurse

Hallo crafty people,

Hope you're all doing well and enjoying some crafty time. Today I have a sweet get well soon image from LOTV to share...


This stamp is called Little Nurse. I have no idea whether this is available as a digi. I'm quite confused by the direction LOTV have been heading- I find it quite sad really. I miss the old LOTV- am I the only one? Anyway, I coloured with Distress Markers. I created a sketch using these ancient Making Memories papers and stamped a LOTV postmark sentiment over the top. I added a sentiment from PTI and a little heart and pearl to finish.


Here's your close up. Such an adorable stamp!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you again soon x

Supplies: Stamps (LOTV, PTI); Distress Markers; Papers (Making Memories); Dies (Paper Smooches, Lil Inkers)

No comments: