Saturday 14 July 2018

Stamping Bella- Uptownie Curly Clara Needs Your Address

Hi everyone

Hope you're having a lovely day so far. This morning I have a Stamping Bella Uptownie card to share with you. It's Curly Clara Needs Your Address...


I didn't want the address part of this stamp so I carefully masked out the address bubble, actually losing a bit of her hair to ensure none of the bubble was showing and then drew back in any detail that was missing with a copic multiliner. I coloured with copics and added some Kirarina Wink gold pen on her top and then fussy cut. I made a shaker card using this stunning paper from MME and sequins from Lucy's. I die cut "hello" using an MFT Dienamic.


Here's your close up.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you again soon! x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Kirarina Wink pen; Papers (MME); Acetate; Sequins (Lucy's ); Dies (MFT)

No comments: