Tuesday 3 July 2018

Stamping Bella- You're The Pina To My Colada!!

Hi everyone! How are you all doing?
Wow, I can't believe how fast June went and now we're already in July!! My son breaks up from Kindergarten next week- where did the time go?!!!!

Did you all have fun with the 30 Day Colouring Challenge? Well I'm so happy to say I completed it and participated every day!! But now I'll be back blogging and soon you'll be seeing the the cards I coloured images for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge popping up!

As we're having all this glorious weather in the UK, I thought I'd go all tropical today and share Stamping Bella's Tropical Squidgies...


I LOVE these cool sweeties! I coloured with copics and fussycut.  I just loved these background papers so I didn't want to make the layout too complicated so I simply cut a strip of the foiled paper for the bottom of the card panel and added some die cut banners onto which I stamped the sentiment. Finally I added some matching stickers and die-cuts. 


Don't they just look the coolest?! I especially love their pineapple and coconut dresses! Coolio!

Pop back later in the week and I'll be sharing a LOTV card. Stay cool and thanks for popping by! x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (MME); Diecuts & stickers (MME); Dies (MFT)

No comments: