Sunday 24 June 2018

Stamping Bella- New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 7- Uptown Girl Harper Goes Head First and Uptown Girl Wilma Loves Wine

Woo hoo!!! The new Stamping Bella release is tomorrow!!!!!!

Super excited! Have you made your shopping list yet? Well today I have two new Uptownies to add to your list! 

First up is Harper Goes Head First...


I coloured Harper with copics and added some white gel pen to her skirt. I then fussy cut her and the spoon separately. I created a background by masking off stripes on a card panel and blending Distress Inks and Distress Oxides over the top. I then splashed some water on the top for an ice cream condensation look!! ha ha! I then mounted Harper onto 3d foam pads and adhered the sentiment and spoon over the top. Finally I added some sequins.


Let's face it, haven't we all dreamed of doing that?! For me, it'd have to been chocolate though! 

 Now we've got Wilma Loves Wine....


Squeeeeeal!! I literally squealed when I saw this image! I LOVE it! I coloured Wilma with copics. I wanted to get that real feel of the transparency of the wine glass so I decided to colour the wine in the glass using Polychromos- my first time of using them! I also dotted some Stickles on her dress and bag. This is a gorgeously huge image so I decided to keep her the focal point and just added a few glamorous sequins!


Isn't she just stunning?

Supplies:

1- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Distress Oxides; Sequins

2- Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Polychromos; Sequins; Stickles

OMG!! How amazing was this release??!!!! We got Uptownies, Tiny Townies, Squidgies, Oddballs, Little Bits........ Em really out-did herself again!!

The release goes on sale tomorrow so get yourself on over and fill your boots!! Don't forget to check out all the other DT samples on the blogPlus as usual there's always a chance of winning a prize if you comment!

No comments: