Monday 10 September 2018

MFT- Dashing By With A Holiday Hi!

So with the Stamping Bella release over, I've now had time to focus on making a good number of Christmas cards which I'll be sharing over the coming weeks. Luckily, taking part in the 30 Day Colouring Challenge helped me get ahead with colouring some Christmas images.

Today I'm sharing a shaker card made using MFT's Dashing Deer...


I coloured the images with copics and then added some white gel pen for highlights. I then cut out with corresponding dies. I cut two background panels for layering- one in DP, the other in red cardstock. I then cut the shake frame twice- one in white card, the other from a 3d foam sheet. I then assembled all the layers and pieces to form a shaker card. I adhered the images to the outside of the frame. Finally I finished off with a heat embossed sentiment.

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; White gel pen; White embossing powder (Wow); Embossing ink; Dies (MFT); Acetate; Papers (MME); Sequins (Lucy's Cards); 3d foam sheet (PTI)

No comments: