Thursday 13 September 2018

MFT: Harvest Mouse!

Hi everyone

Today I have another MFT shaker Christmas card to share with you, this time featuring Harvest Mouse...


I coloured the image with copics and added white gel pen highlights. I then used matching dies to cut out. I cut a small square panel of DP, adhered it to the card base and added small circle of DP. I created a shaker using the MFT circle shaker pouch, filled it with sequins and adhered it to the card base. I then covered the edge of the pouch with the Merry Christmas Circle Frame and stuck the wee mouse on top. I then stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from Snow Globe Sentiments and cut into a little banner.

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); copics; white gel pen; Papers (SEI); cardstock (PTI); Dies (MFT); Sequins (Lucy's Cards); Shaker pouch

No comments: