Monday 29 October 2018

Gorjuss Hello Winter!

Hello all!

Back to Christmas cards again and today I have a Gorjuss and Neat And Tangled card to share...


I coloured Gorjuss' Purfect Love with copics and then added some white gel pen highlights. I used my MISTI to stamp the background stamp along the panel in grey ink. I then adhered a strip of patterned paper down the left side and added the embossed sentiment and die-cut "winter" and a teeny heart. 

Unfortunately I can't take credit for the layout/design of this card. I saw Kay Miller first showcasing the Neat And Tangled Hello Winter stamp set and die and just loved what she'd done with them so I wanted to re-create the look but just use this Gorjuss stamp instead. I've even done it in a green colour -way which I'll share another day. 


Here's your close up. Such an adorable stamp!

Supplies: Stamps (Gorjuss, Neat And Tangled); Copics;White gel pen; Paper (Taylored Expressions); Cardstock (PTI); White embossing powder (WOW); Dies (Neat And Tangled, MFT, Mama Elephant)

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

I LOVE this card - so much so that I want to get the stamp :)