Thursday 25 October 2018

Lili Of The Valley- Back To School Boy!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing another non-Christmas card and it's a very special one! My amazing little boy is actually going to be 5 very soon! I can't believe it!! 

I decided to use LOTV's Back To School Boy as he's started school this year ...


I coloured the image with copics and added some white gel pen. I coloured in his school uniform colours which I think he's going to love. He's even got a book bag like that!! I then fussy cut out. I created an aperture in a panel and laid PTI gridded paper behind. I then raised up the panel and boy on 3d foam pads. I then die cut "zach" and "5th" using PTI dies and adhered them with glue. Finally I stamped the sentiment and raised up on 3d foam pads.


Here's your close up! See how I wrote Zach's name on his PE bag?!! It's the little things, peeps!!! x

Supplies: Stamps (LOTV, Altenew?); Copics; Lyra pencil; White gel pen; Dies (PTI, Lil Inkers); Papers (PTI); Cardstock (SU)

No comments: