Friday 12 October 2018

Gorjuss- The Winter's Night

Hey everyone!

I've got a Gorjuss Christmas card to share with you today, I'm so happy with the way her colouring turned out (if that's OK to say!!). So this is The Winter's Night...


I coloured her with copics and added some snow using white gel pen. Meanwhile I created a watercolour paper panel and blended Distress Oxides and then flicked some water over it. Once dry I flicked some Distress Spray in Picket Fence. I then die cut a snowy hill and adhered it to the panel. I stamped a sentiment in red ink and die cut and adhered to the watercolour panel. I then inserted the panel into an Avery Elle pocket and added the sequins and folded the pocket tightly and adhered to a card blank. Then I adhered the image to the top of the pocket.


I love the contrast of that red against the snow!

Supplies: Stamps (Gorjuss, Lawn Fawn); Copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Distress Spray; Dies (PTI, Lawn Fawn); Sequins (Lucy's Cards); Avery Elle pocket.

No comments: