Monday 15 October 2018

MFT- You Make My Heart Spin!

Hi ya.

Hope you're all well. Today I have a cute 3d box card to share with you using MFT's You Make My Heart Spin...


I coloured up all the images, adding white gel pen highlights and cut out using matching dies. I then cut out all the pieces to assemble the box. I then made a Distress Oxide panel to sit at the back of the scene. I then assembled the whole box with three layers and added the little characters. Finally I stamped and die cut a sentiment to go across the front of the box.


Here it is from a different angle. These fold flat to fit in an envelope- very clever!


From the other side!

See you again later in the week! x

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT, Lawn Fawn); Distress Oxides; Distress Spray; Paper (Echo Park)

No comments: