Monday 26 November 2018

Neat And Tangled- Holiday Baking!

Hey you!

Hope you're good! I'm so excited to be working on a new Stamping Bella release- you guys are gonna LOVE this new one!!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited by it!!!!

In the meantime, I'll keep posting my Christmas cards. I'm due to start December Daily too- anyone else doing that this year?

Today I'm sharing a shaker card using Neat And Tangled's Holiday Baking...


I coloured the images with copics and then added some white gel pen and cut out using the matching dies. I made a background using Distress Oxides and assembled a shaker card. I then stuck all the little images on top of the acetate. Ta da!

Supplies: Stamps (Neat and Tangled); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT, Neat And Tangled); Sequins (Lucy's Cards); Acetate; Wow Embossing powder; Distress Oxide inks; White Picket Fence Distress Spray

No comments: