Monday 19 November 2018

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Layla Loves Leaves!

Helloooooo!

How are you all? Today I have the very sweet Layla Loves Leaves to share with you...


Layla definitely looks like she's doing a happy dance so I thought she'd be perfect paired with a celebratory sentiment. I love mixing and matching my stamps and Stamping Bella stamps are so versatile like that! Yes, she's celebrating Autumn/Thanksgiving but she can be celebrating anything- right?! I coloured Layla with copics and added some white gel pen highlights and some blue copic multiliner dots on her dress. I fussy cut. Then I created a base panel using Pebbles DP and an upper aperture panel using a Lil Inkers die. I stamped the sentiment and cut around the "y" and then die cut the circle- if that makes sense! I raised the upper panel onto 3d foam pads and did the same for Layla. I added the rest of the sentiment on the base panel. Finally finished with some gorgeous rose gold hot fix crystals.


Here's your close up! Isn't she just THE sweetest?! 

Thanks for stopping by today x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella, Honey Bee Stamps); Copics; Papers (Pebbles); Dies (Lil Inkers); Hot fix crystals

No comments: