Thursday 15 November 2018

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Frida Loves Frosty and Winter Backdrop!

Hello! 

Today I have a full sized shaker to share with you using Stamping Bella's Tiny Townie Frida Loves Frosty and the Winter Backdrop...


I had so much fun making this card!! First up I coloured up the two images using copics. I then fussy cut Frida and Frosty. I then stamped a retired Stamping Bella sentiment onto the Winter Backdrop. I made a shaker card using the MFT oval frame and some red cardstock. I mounted the whole thing onto some spotty DP and then layered up Frida and Frosty.


Your close up! I just love their squidgy hug!! Look at Frosty's expression- sooo cute! 

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Paper (?); Sequins (Lucy's Cards); Cardstock (SU); Dies (MFT); Acetate 

No comments: