Tuesday 18 December 2018

Gorjuss and Neat And Tangled- Hello Winter!

Hey you!

Sorry I haven't been posting much but I've been crazy busy with Christmas stuff plus I've been focusing on December Daily rather than working on cards. 

I have two more Christmas cards to share with you before I start showcasing the new Stamping Bella release!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

Anyhoo, here is my second to last card....


Remember I did that other Gorjuss card using this layout but in red? Well here is the green version!

I coloured Gorjuss' The Scarf with copics and then added some white gel pen highlights. I used my MISTI to stamp the background stamp along the panel in grey ink. I then adhered a strip of patterned paper down the eft side and added the embossed sentiment and die-cut "winter" and a teeny heart. As I said before, the layout/design of the card is by Kay Miller.


Your close up.

See you later in the week for my very last Christmas card of the year. I've saved the best til last!!!!

Supplies: Stamps (Gorjuss, Neat And Tangled); Copics; White gel pen; Wow Embossing powder; Cardstock (PTI); Dies (Neat And Tangled, MFT, Mama Elephant)

No comments: