Monday 10 December 2018

Neat and Tangled- Winter!

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted for a bit but I've been busy concentrating on December Daily and so busy with Christmas preparations. 

Today I thought I'd share a CAS card similar to the Lawn Fawn "Be Jolly" card I made a while back. This card features a sentiment die by Neat And Tangled. Sometimes I think it's nice to make a winter card rather than solely Christmas cards.


I used the MFT Stitched Strip to cut the stitched lines then I die-cut the sentiment in silver and white and simply added some sequins. I went for snowy, icy colours this time instead of the bright red, green and gold I used last time.

Supplies: Dies (MFT, Neat And Tangled); Cardstock (PTI); Sequins

2 comments:

Tom Williams said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the design.

David Millar said...


I am very grateful you did share your knowledge here. It is an excellent post clipping path service
Photo Retouching Services
Background Removal Service