Monday 31 December 2018

New Stamping Bella Release- Uptownie Selina Loves Strawberries, Teeny Tiny Townie With A Bouquet and Call Me Teeny Tiny Townie

Today I'm showcasing the last of my Stamping Bella new release samples and I have three more stunning images to share with you. 

I'm starting with the TRULY STUNNING Uptownie Simone Loves Strawberries....



I coloured Simone with copics and added white gel pen and fussy cut leaving a border. I then masked out the card blank so I could create a Distress Oxide border. Added a strip of paper, the sentiment and some crystals. How gorgeous is she????!

Next up is Teeny Tiny Townie With A Bouquet...



How adorable is she?! I coloured with copics, stamped a sentiment and layered up some pretty papers for a simple but gorgeous card. Finally added some matching hot fix crystals for that little bit bling. And how many cards could you use this image for?!!! Just personalise with your own sentiment! I used the sentiment that came with Bunny Wobble and The Peony Awwww! I can't wait to colour with up in blues and purples as well!

And finally we have Call Me Teeny Tiny Townie...


I coloured with copics and added some white gel pen and white pencil highlights. I added a simple strip of paper and then die-cut the 2 sentiments that come with the stamp set into speech bubbles. I added the third sentiment "hi" which comes with Tiny Townie Penelope Has A Pencil.
Hello? Hello? Is there anybody there?!!

So that's it for my samples for the new Stamping Bella release- how amazing was it?! I hope you got to check out the rest of the DT's amazing makes, if not, get over to the blog or individual DT blogs to get your fill!

No comments: