Wednesday 23 January 2019

Stamping Bella- Hey Baby Peony Baby In A Pot!

Hey everyone!

Sorry it's been a while but I've been busy furiously working on December Daily. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll see I finally finished it so now I'm back to card making, art journalling etc...

The first card I wanted to make was using an image from the new range from the new Stamping Bella release- the Hey Baby range.

This adorable cutie is called Peony Baby In A Pot...


Straightaway I knew I wanted to do a peekaboo card with this image! I coloured with copics and added some pink Lyra pencil for cheeks. I then stamped the sentiment. I also stamped out and additional flower, coloured and fussy cut around leaving no white space. I made my card blank out of coloured card and adhered the image to the inside portion of the card. I then adhered a white panel to the front of the card. I embossed white card using a wood-panel embossing folder then cut into a large banner. I adhered all these layers together and then die-cut the peek-a-boo window through all the layers. I added the additional flower on top and using a Dymo machine to type the sentiment. Finally added some hot fix crystals.


I just LOVE this new range- so adorable!


Peekaboo!!!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Lyra pencil; Cardstock (SU); Dies (MFT); Embossing folder (PTI); Hot fix crystals

No comments: