Monday 4 March 2019

Stamping Bella - Shower Bunny Wobble !

Hey hey hey!

Today I'm sharing a Spring card using the adorable Stamping Bella Shower Bunny Wobble...


You can use this card for baby shower and bridal shower but I thought it'd be perfect for a Spring card! I coloured the bunny up with copics and fussy cut. I stamped the text background and added a strip of paper. I then die-cut the Spring sentiment and adhered to the panel. I added the bunny using some 3d foam pads and some hot fix crystals. Finally I added an additional bold text sentiment and the teeny butterfly. 


Here's your close up! Thanks for stopping by x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella, Neat And Tangled); Copics; Stickles; Dies (Neat And Tangled); Butterfly (Prima); Hot fix crystals; Paper (Echo Park)

No comments: