Thursday 28 February 2019

Penny Black- Buddy And Duck!

Today I'm sharing quite a simple card featuring Penny Black's Buddy and Duck. When I first started crafting, I loved Penny Black and had loads of their stamps but I must admit my love affair has since faded. However, this cute set is really sweet without being too twee. I think the doggy is perfect for male cards...


I coloured Buddy with copics and fussy cut. I then die cut the birthday sentiment into a card panel. I then adhered some patterned paper to the front of the card blank and added a strip along the bottom of the card blank. I then adhered 3d foam pads to the panel and then stuck the panel to the front of the card base. I then added Buddy and a little stamped label on top.

Job done!


Here's your close up! Isn't he so adorable?

Supplies: Stamps (Penny Black, Mama Elephant); Copics; White gel pen; Die (MFT); Paper (MFT)

No comments: