Monday 8 April 2019

Stamping Bella- new release and an Uptownie named after me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the day has finally come when I can share something SOOOOOO exciting with you!

It's the new Stamping Bella release day and I can finally tell you that I've had an Uptownie named in my honour!!! Woo hooooooo! I can't tell you how exciting this has been for me!

If you want to learn all about how it came about, check out Em's story about it on Blogabella. Em is literally THE sweetest, kindest, most generous soul. 

So without further ado.......here is......Uptownie Stephanie Loves Ballet!!



I coloured her using the no-lines technique which I think gives her a dreamy quality! I kept the card so simple as I didn't want to detract from the image. I mounted her on lilac card, added a string of pearls and some gems.

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful image! 

Before I carry on babbling about how lucky I am, I need to remind you that the rest of the DT are showcasing all the amazing new release stamps. We have Teeny Tiny Townies, an Uptownie, Curvy Girls, Oddball animals and new whimsical stamps from Danielle Donaldson! It's amazing!! Get yourself on over to the website and fill your boots!!!!! 

Back tomorrow with two Curvy Girls!!! xxx

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); copics; hot fix crystals, pearl string, cardstock (PTI)

1 comment:

JanR said...

Gorgeous! Your colouring is stunning!