Tuesday 9 April 2019

Stamping Bella New Release- Curvy Girl With A Cocktail and Curvy Girl Is Busy!

Yippeeeeeeee!

Today I'm showcasing two of the gorgeous new Curvy Girls from the new Stamping Bella release. First up is Curvy Girl With A Cocktail...


I REALLY love her! Look at that dress??!!! Amazing! So I coloured her with copics and added some Stickles and a few highlights with a white gel pen. I then fussy cut her out. I then cut a white panel and stamped the sentiment on and then masked off a section so that I could create my funky bubbly background strip with Distress Oxides and an MFT circle stencil- it's meant to look like a bubbly cocktail. I layered onto a gorgeous strip of stripy blue paper and adhered to the card base. I 3d mounted my die-cut "celebrate" cut it out die and adhered to the top of the panel and then added the the Curvy Girl on top.

I love how she turned out!

Next meet Curvy Girl Is Busy...


I coloured her with copics and then added some white pencil to create her pinstripe suit- cool huh? I then fussy cut. I created a circular aperture and adhered some patterned paper. I then layered up a panel covered with the speech bubble paper. I then cut out some speech bubbles from the paper and adhered to the red panel through the aperture. I then added the Curvy Girl and sentiment. She is one super busy girl! Love her post-it notes dropping to the floor.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White pencil; White gel pen; Stickles; Papers (Echo Park, Pebbles); Dies (MFT, Lil Inker, Stamping Bella); White foam; Cardstock (PTI); Distress Oxide Inks; Stencil (MFT)

No comments: