Friday 19 April 2019

Waffle Flower- Stay Cool!

Hey everyone!

Have you got over the excitement of the latest Stamping Bella release?! I hope you all filled your basket like me!

Today I have another card I made using the Waffle Flower Stay Cool set...


I coloured all the images with copics and added some white gel pen highlights and then fussy cut. I created the card base using some MFT paper and then created a small Distress Oxide panel to go behind my polaroid frame, splashed with water and then stamped the waves once dry. I then adhered to the back of the polaroid die cut and then stamped the sentiment on the bottom. I then adhered the polaroid frame to the patterned paper and then added the coloured images.

Enjoy your day, thanks for stopping by! x

Supplies: Stamps (Waffle Flower); Copics; Distress Oxides; Paper (MFT); Dies (MFT?)

No comments: