Thursday 11 April 2019

Stamping Bella New Release- Swimming Gnomes and Caffeinated Gnome!

These gnomes from the new Stamping Bella release are SO much fun!

First up we have Swimming Gnomes....


I coloured the gnomes with copics- don't you just love their bathing costumes?! - and fussy cut. I then created a coffee coloured Distress Oxide panel- I tried to make it a bit swirly and cloudy. I then stamped the sentiment, raised the gnomes up on foam pads. Finally added some enamel hearts which were perfect!

Next up is Caffeinated Gnome...



I coloured with copics, stamped the sentiment above and cut out using a Lil Inkers square die. I then mounted on DP and adhered to card blank and finally added a die cut heart and crystal.

I hope you've loved my new release samples, don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's work! 

Thanks for stopping by x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Dies (Lil Inker, Paper Smooches); Distress Oxides; Enamel Hearts (Freckled Fawn); Hot fix crystal


No comments: