Monday 1 July 2019

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 1: Girl Scout and Boy Scout!

Woooooo hoooooooo! It's that time again- it's time for sneaky peeks of the new Stamping Bella release ready in time for release day which is Monday July 8th!

Are you ready cos this release is crazy amazing?!

So I'm kicking off today's release with Girl Scout.....


Isn't she awesome?! I coloured her with copics and then fussy cut. I then also coloured the Cave Kids Backdrop and mounted her with 3d foam pads. Isn't the sentiment just adorable? Finished with some layering onto some wood patterned paper.

Next up is Boy Scout....


LOVE his uniform, no? Again I coloured with copics and fussy cut. I then created a simple background using a cloud stencil and a die-cut strip of grass.

Get yourself on over to Blogabella to check out all the other samples and, of course, the rest of the DT!

I'm gonna be back with four samples to show you- you are gonna be rushing out to buy these stamps, I promise you!!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT); Stencil (MFT); Distress Oxide Ink; Papers (MFT)



No comments: