Tuesday 2 July 2019

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 2- Tiny Townies!!!!

Yay yay yay!! I can't wait to show you today's Tiny Townies, you are going to love them!!!!

So first up is Tiny Townie Hair Play....


I coloured the girls with copics and added some white gel pen highlights. I then fussy cut. I created a panel by masking off a strip and using a stencil and Distress Oxides and then placing some thin strips of DP either side. I raised the Townies onto 3d foam pads as well as the sentiment. Finally I finished off with the Bestie die. So sweet to send to your best friend!

Next up is Tiny Townie Tire Swing...


OMG, how adorable is she??!!! I coloured her with copics and added white gel pen highlights and then fussy cut. I then stamped and coloured the Garden Backdrop. I then created an aperture in a panel to sit on 3d foam pads above the Garden Backdrop and then I adhered Tiny Townie over the backdrop using a mixture of 3d foam pads and double sided tape. Finally I stamped the sentiment in the corner.

Wheeee! Now we have Tiny Townie Hula Hoopers....


Seriously cute, right?! I coloured with copics and added my usual highlights and then fussy cut. I created a Distress Oxide panel, splashed some water on and then stencilled some little light sparks using white ink. I adhered the Townies using 3d foam pads and added a die-cut Celebrate sentiment covered in Stickles for that glitter factor.

Got to say here that I give kudos to Francine Vuilleme for inspiration for the background strip.

Last up for the Townies is Tiny Townie Pirate.....


Again, this has just got to be a must-have in your basket, right?! I coloured with copics and paper pieced her pirate hat and stamped the sentiment above leaving enough space for my die-cut banners. Finally added some DP as a strip along the bottom.

Hasn't this been an amazing release so far? Don't forget to get on over to see the rest of the DT samples over on Blogabella.  I'll see you on Thursday for some Curvy Girls!!! x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; DP (Carta Bella, Echo Park); Dies (Stamping Bella, MFT); Stickles; Stapler (Tim Holtz); Stencils (MFT, Tim Holtz); Distress Oxides

No comments: