Thursday 4 July 2019

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 4- Curvy Girl Loves Coffee and Curvy Girl With A Message!

Yay! It's Day 4 of the sneaky peeks of the new Stamping Bella release and today is the day of the Curvy Girls!!! Woo hoo!

I have 2 Curvy Girls to share with you. First up is Curvy Girl Loves Coffee....


Don't you just love her- the long socks, the cute eyemask, the old fashioned alarm clock?! Just too cute!!! I coloured Curvy Girl with copics and fussy cut. I then created an aperture in a panel and adhered some designer paper both onto the panel and underneath it. Notice the panel underneath matches her nightshirt? It's the little things, peeps!!! I then added the sentiment and some Sprinkles to complete.

Then we have Curvy Girl With A Message....


As soon as I saw her on her soap box with the bubbles, I just knew I had to do a big bubbly background!! I coloured Oprah here with copics and then masked her out to create a big bubble background using a bubble stencil and Distress Oxides. I stamped the sentiment to one side and then mounted the panel on some stripy paper.  

Aren't they just stunning stamps? Em has definitely outdone herself again this release!! So get yourself on over to Blogabella to check out the rest of the designs by the DT!!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Glitz Design, MFT); Distress Oxides; Stencil (MFT); Dies (Lil Inker, MFT); Sprinkles (Doodlebug)

1 comment:

F said...

Love how you colored these! Especially the stripes on the nightshirt! That's my favorite card I have seen so far! Adorable!!!!