Monday 16 September 2019

Stamping Bella New Release: Tangled Yeti, Yeti Sneaks A Cookie and Yeti Sentiment Set!

Woo hoo! Finally I'm so excited to show you the new holiday release from Stamping Bella!! 
You're gonna love it- we've got Yetis, Curvy Girls, Gnomes, super cute polar bears........

So first up today are the Yetis and here is Tangled Yeti....


I coloured Yeti with copics and fussy cut. Then I created a background design using an MFT stencil and Distress Oxides. I then die cut the "merry" sentiment by Stamping Bella and stamped the sentiment from the Holiday Fun Sentiment set (which is being revealed on Thursday). I then assembled all the pieces and raised the image up on 3d foam pads. Finally added some sequins. I love all the bright colours!

Next up is Yeti Sneaks A Cookie....


I coloured with copics and fussy cut. I then die-cut the frame and stamped on the sentiment from the Yeti Sentiment set. I raised the frame up on 3d foam pads and placed two different patterned papers underneath. Finally I added the images using a mixture of double sided tape and 3d foam pads.

Make sure you hop on over to the blog to check out the other stamps being released today and the amazing samples by DT.

I'm back tomorrow with some festive gnomes!!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Dies (Stamping Bella, MFT); Distress Oxides; Stencil (MFT; Sequins; Papers (Echo Park)


No comments: