Tuesday 17 September 2019

Stamping Bella New Release Day 2: Jingle Gnomes and Festive Gnome Sentiment Set!

Hello! It's day 2 of the new Stamping Bella holiday release!! Are you blown away already?!! 
Today is the day of the gnomes!!!

Here are Jingle Gnomes...


I love these gnomes!! How cute is the one swinging at the bottom?!! I coloured with copics and fussy cut. Then I die cut the background using an MFT die. I added multi coloured sequins and then layered the image on top using 3d foam pads. Finally I added a sentiment from the Festive Gnome Sentiment set.

If you wanna see more, get yourself on over to the blog to see the other gnomes released today and the full sentiment set.

I'm back on Thursday with some Curvy Girls x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Dies (MFT); Sequins