Saturday 5 October 2019

MFT- Polar Bear Pals!

Hey!
Yes, the Christmas card making has started in earnest so prepare for lots Christmas cards over the next few weeks!

This one features MFT's Polar Bear Pals...


I coloured up the polar bears using copics and added some white gel pen highlights. I then cut out with the matching dies. I created a raised panel using some white cardstock and die cut the FA LA LA sentiment and added a strip of DP. I then adhered some red cardstock to the front of the card base and then adhered the panel over the top using 3d foam pads. Finally I added the polar bears, additional sentiment by Hello Bluebird and a couple snowflake sequins.


Here's your close up!

Supplies: Stamps (MFT, Hello Bluebird); Copics; White gel pen; Paper (MFT); Dies (MFT); Sequins (Simon Says Stamp); Cardstock (PTI)

No comments: