Monday 30 September 2019

Stamping Bella - Squidgy Pals!

Phew after all the excitement of the new Stamping Bella release, I've been making a few cards using some of the images I coloured up for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge back in June. Yes, I really am that behind! I've got so many images and stamps I want to use but so little time!

Anyhow, one of those images was this cute set of Squidgy Pals from Stamping Bella....


So I stamped and masked the individual Squidgies so that they overlapped and intertwined with each other. I then coloured with copics, added some white pencil highlights, a lyra pencil floor and some sparkly Stickles here and there. I stamped the sentiment from the Stuffie Gang as I thought it was perfect!

As the image turned out so big I just added a couple of strips of patterned paper and some enamel dots to finish.


Your close up! Thanks for stopping by today x


Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); copics; Lyra pencils; Stickles; Paper (Simple Stories); Enamel dots (Doodlebug)

No comments: