Wednesday 16 October 2019

Neat And Tangled- Hello Fall!

Hey! I'm continuing to use the images I coloured up for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge and this sweet set from Neat And Tangled was just one of them, it's called Hello Fall...


I've got all four of these sets from Neat And Tangled. I just love the bold background text block on each of them- so versatile! I coloured up the critters with copics and added white gel pen highlights and cut out with matching dies. I stamped the background text stamp several times using my MISTI. I then adhered a strip of DP to the left hand side. I then created a banner using white embossing powder to stamp the word "hello". I didn't buy the matching word die for the stamp set this time as I'm in the UK and didn't want the word "Fall" . Luckily I had my trusty Stamping Bella "autumn" die so I used that instead. Then I assembled my card placing all the critters all over the card in a random fashion- I wanted it to reflect the falling leaves.


Here's your close up!

Supplies: Stamps (Neat And Tangled); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT, Stamping Bella); Paper (Carta Bella); Cardstock (PTI); WOW embossing powder

No comments: