Friday 18 October 2019

Hello Bluebird- Frosty Littles!

Hello all!

How's things? How are your Christmas cards coming along?!

Today I'm sharing a card made using a load of Hello Bluebird stamp sets, the main one being Frosty Littles....


I coloured up some of the elements from the Frosty Littles stamp set and coloured with copics and added some white gel pen highlights. I then cut out using matching dies. I then created a background using Distress Oxides, some glimmer spray and Picket Fence Distress Spray. I then used a PTI die to create the hills and then stamped the main sentiment from the Tis The Season stamp set and the teeny sentiment from the Frosty Friends stamp set. I assembled all the elements and then created a shaker card using the MFT A2 Frame set and pouch and some sequins. 

Supplies: Stamps (Hello Bluebird); Dies (Hello Bluebird, MFT, PTI); Shaker pouch, Copics; White gel pen; WOW embossing powder, Sequins, Shaker pouch



No comments: