Monday 21 October 2019

Stamping Bella- Happy Holidays Teeny Tiny Townie!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're doing OK. I'm continuing to show you my Christmas cards and today I have this gorgeous image from Stamping Bella to share with you. It's Happy Holidays Teeny Tiny Townie....



I stamped Teeny Tiny directly where I knew I wanted to place her on my card front. I then coloured Teeny Tiny with copics. I stamped her again on scrap paper and then used masking paper to create a mask. I then placed the mask over the image and began to create the scene around her. I used a PTI hills scene die which I used to cut masking paper with and then used it to create a hill scene that I could then apply Distress Oxide Inks over to create the sky. I splashed the sky with water. When dry I took off the mask and added a copic shadow and then added white gel pen snowflakes all over the sky and also the image. Finally I added a strip of festive paper.


Here's your close up. Isn't she adorable?!!

See you later in the week for an MFT Christmas card!! x

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Masking paper; Dies (PTI); Paper (Sugar Pea Designs)

No comments: