Monday 11 November 2019

Hello Bluebird- Christmas Is Coming!!

Hey peeps!

I LOVE this card I'm sharing today, I hope you do too! It features Hello Bluebird's Christmas Is Coming...


I coloured the woodland creatures with copics and added some white gel highlights and snow on them and cut out with matching dies. I then set about creating my woodland scene. I created a Distress Oxide background and sprayed with some glimmer mist.  I used the Skating Pond die to cut out all the elements and then assembled together. I added some white gel pen dots to make additional snow over the elements. I then adhered all the creatures using 3d foam dots. Finally I stamped the sentiment out using the Typed Christmas sentiment stamp set. I'm really happy with the sparkle and shine on this one!


Here's your close up! Have a great day! x

Supplies: Stamps (Hello Bluebird); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (Hello Bluebird, MFT); Cardstock (PTI, Altenew); Distress Oxides; Glimmer spray

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hi Stephanie!
I had to visit your blog to find out what you used on the pond. I thought you might have used a sparkly paper, but you fooled me and used your white gel pen! What a wonderful card - I love it!

Sincerely,
Susie ~