Friday 8 November 2019

MFT- Polar Pals Shaker Card!

Hellooooo!

I'm expecting it's full on with the Christmas cards for everyone now! I've actually finished mine as I'm going to be doing some Project Life this month and then starting on some foundation pages for December Daily. I've enrolled for the Product Play course this year- anyone else doing that?

Today I'm sharing another shaker card. MFT makes these so easy with their dies and pouches and they looks so effective. This one is using Polar Pals....


I coloured the bears with copics and added some white gel pen highlights and cut out with matching dies. I then created a shaker card using MFT's snow globe die and shaker pouch. I used 2 types of DP,  embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder and assembled. Job done!

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; White gel pen; Paper (MFT); Shaker pouch; Sequins; Dies (MFT); WOW embossing powder; Cardstock (PTI)

No comments: