Friday 20 December 2019

Gorjuss- Pom Pom!

I coloured up this stamp for the 30 day colouring challenge back in June and finally made it into a Christmas card....


I coloured with copics and added some white gel pen highlights. I then fussy cut. I created a background using Distress Oxides and then adhered her. I then placed a stencil over the top and smoothed sparkly texture paste over the top. I then created the card base using some pink cardstock and patterned paper and die cut a sparkly oval frame. I then assembled the card. Finally finished with a  Lawn Fawn stamped and die cut sentiment.


Your close up!

Thanks for stopping by today x

Supplies: Stamps (Gorjuss, Lawn Fawn); Copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Stencil (MFT); Texture paste; Dies (MFT, Lawn Fawn); Cardstock (PTI, Lawn Fawn); Paper (Pink Fresh); Pink ink (PTI)

No comments: