Tuesday 7 January 2020

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl Bess

Hey everyone!

Happy New Year to you all!
Now all the Christmas cards are done and dusted, I thought in the midst of the gloom of January, I'd post a nice Spring- like card. Here is Stamping Bella's Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl Bess....


I coloured her with copics and added some white gel pen highlights and then fussy cut. I then created the card by using a large word die straight onto the card base. I stuck an acetate panel behind to support the letters and glued down. Finally I added a strip of DP,  adhered Bess to the centre of the card and added some hot fix crystals.


Your close up!
Such a stunning image. The Butterfly Girls are just so stunning!!

Thanks for stopping by today xxx

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT, Memory Box?); Acetate; Paper (MME); Hot fix crystals

No comments: