Saturday 18 January 2020

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 2- Curvy Girls and Teeny Tiny Townies!

Are you loving the new Stamping Bella release?!!! The DT samples have been amazing so far, no?! 

Today is the turn of Curvy Girls, Tiny Townie and Gnomes!! We are really spoiling you!!!

So without further ado, here is Curvy Girl Bachelorette...


OMG, I LOVE her! The cute LBD, the boa, the crown......How stunning is she? And she's SO fun to colour! It's quite a simple card but with an image like that, you don't need anything else!!! Sentiment comes with.

Supplies : Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Black multiliner; White gel pen; Stickles; Paper (MME); Sequins (Lucy's Cards)

Next up is Curvy Girl Doctor...


How cool is she? I LOVE her bun! I've done her with a pin-stripe dress on underneath her doctor's coat. I wanted an emergency doctor feel to the card and felt this stencil gave that vibe. Finished off with some enamel dots. Sentiment again comes with.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Stencil (MFT, Taylored Expressions); Distress Oxides; Enamel dots (Doodlebug); Dies (MFT, Nesties)

And last up for the Curvies is Curvy Girl With A Diamond...


And what a big diamond it is!! Whoooooah!! She is so beautiful!! I decided to go crazy with a kraft knife and turn her diamond into a shaker. It's actually not that difficult but it creates an amazing look in real life- it's not quite captured in the photograph. I foiled some diamond design paper and layered with some glitter cardstock. Finally I finished with some hot fix crystals for full on bling. 

Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Paper (Heidi Swapp); Silver foil; Minc machine; Hot fix crystals; Crystals (Lucy's Cards); Glitter card (Altenew)


Last up, I have a gorgeous Teeny Tiny Townies card featuring Teeny Tiny Townie Love...


How adorable are these??!! So so cute! I coloured them and fussy cut. I created a Distress Oxide background which I mounted on stripy DP either side. I then adhered all the Teenies with foam pads and added teeny tiny stars.

LOVE!!!

Don't forget to pop over to the blog and check out for rest of the release and all the stunning DT cards. Tomorrow is the day for the new ranges so you won't want to miss it! 

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Distress Oxides; DP (MFT); Tiny stars (Lucy's Cards)

No comments: