Sunday 19 January 2020

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 3- Mochi Girls and Edgar and Molly!

Woo hooooo!

So it's the final day of sneak peeks from the new Stamping Bella release. Release day is JANUARY 20th!!!! SO excited!!

So today's samples feature two new ranges- Mochi Girls and Edgar and Molly. I'm kicking off with Journaling Mochi Girl...



She is amazing to colour! I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her top and mug. I then fussy cut (no white spaces). I created a background using Distress Oxides and then repeat stamped a sentiment from the Mochi Girl Sentiment set. I then layered the panel with some striped DP. I then cut some wood-like paper for her desk and asembled all the pieces. Finally added some hot fix crystals.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (MME); Distress Oxides; Hot fix crystals 

Last up is Edgar and Molly Clock set....


This range is wonderful for art journalling, mixed media or vintage cards- just stunning!! I coloured with sepia tones and fussy cut. I then created a mixed media tag with lots of texture and adhered the images onto the tag. Finished with a sentiment from the Edgar And Molly Sentiment set. I can't wait to do some art journalling with these!

So there you go! What an amazing release. Em has spoiled us again!! Make sure you get yourself on over to the blog to see the release in its entirety and to check out all the DT's wonderful samples.

RELEASE DAY IS JANUARY 20TH!!!!!!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Tag (Tim Holtz); Gesso; Lindy's Sprays; Masking tape; Lace; Ephemera (Tim Holtz); Stencil (AAA Create); Waxes (Prima); Music (recycled)

No comments: