Friday 14 February 2020

MFT-Seaside Seagulls!

Hellooooooo!

Today I'm sharing an MFT card with you made using Seaside Seagulls...


I coloured with copics and added white gel pen highlights and fussy cut. I created a woodgrain panel using the Altenew Background stamp and some grey ink. I then cut a circle into the panel, added a strip of DP and raised the panel up on 3d foam pads. On the base of the card I adhered a blue piece of cardstock onto which I had heat embossed the Whimsical Waves  Background stamp from MFT. Then I stamped the sentiment and die cut using an MFT speech bubble die. Finally I assembled all the pieces together.

Supplies: Stamps (MFT, Altenew); Copics; White gel pen; Grey ink (PTI); Paper (Carta Bella); Cardstock (SU); Dies (Lil Inkers, MFT); White embossing powder (Wow)

No comments: