Tuesday 11 February 2020

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl Babette!

Today I'm sharing Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl Babette from Stamping Bella.....


I coloured my image with copics and white gel pen highlights then I fussy cut her out. I created an alcohol ink background to compliment her colours and added some gold foil when the inks were drying. I added  a strip of the alcohol ink background to the base card and added a die cut frame. I then die cut the Stamping Bella Happy Sentiment set and adhered it along with the image. Finally I added some raindrops to make it look like she was in the rainforest.


Here's your close up!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Alcohol inks; Gold foil; Raindrops (PTI);  Dies (Stamping Bella, MFT); Glitter cardstock (DCWV); Cardstock (PTI)

No comments: