Monday 30 March 2020

Gorjuss- Bluebird's Proposal!

Hello!!

Strange times we are in right now but I do know one thing- keep crafting and carry on folks!!

Sorry I haven't been around much but if you've been following me on Instagram, you'll know I've been doing the 30 Day Colouring Challenge. 

Today I thought I'd share a card made with an image I previously coloured for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge but today I did the background and made into a card...


So I masked the image and then used Distress Oxides (see below for colours) to blend the background. I then added splashes of water and some white gel pen to complete. I added a strip of DP at the bottom and then die- cut the "friend". Finally I added some raindrops.


Here's your close up. I'm really pleased with how the background turned out!

See you soon, thanks for stopping by xxx

Supplies: Stamps (Gorjuss); Paper (MFT); Distress Oxides; Vintage photo, Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick; Raindrops (PTI); Dies (Paper Smooches); white gel pen

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is simply GORJUSS lol..
Beautiful