Monday 13 April 2020

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Mermaid Set

Hello all!

Sorry I'm not blogging much but after I participated in the March 30 Day Colouring Challenge, I've been doing some Project Life and during that time obviously the whole world changed!!!

My son is at home with me so not getting much time to craft but I hope to do some more colouring for the April challenge if possible so do check me out on Instagram plus I'll be posting a few more cards I've already made here too. Though all of that may well change when home schooling restarts again!

So today I'm showcasing Stamping Bella's Tiny Townie Mermaid set, Under The Sea Creatures plus the Under The Sea Sentiment set...


I coloured with copics and added some white gel pen highlights and some Stickles. I then fussy cut. I created a background using Distress Oxides and the Honey Bee Stamps Ocean Scene Builder stencils and added some white pencil and white gel pen highlights. I layered this up onto some indigo glitter cardstock. Finally I added all the elements using 3d foam pads and adhered the raindrops using clear glue.


Your close up! 

Stay safe and healthy!! Big love x

Supplies:Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Stickles; Distress Oxides; Stencil (Honey Bee Designs); Raindrops (PTI); White pencil

No comments: