Wednesday 20 May 2020

MFT- Fresh Squeezed!

Hello!

Hope everyone is well and keeping healthy and safe! It's a lovely sunny day here so I thought I'd post a card to match! This is MFT Pure Innocence Fresh Squeezed...


I coloured the stamp with copics, added some white gel pen highlights and then fussy cut. I then restamped out on various patterned papers and paper pieced. I stamped and embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder on pink cardstock and cut using a flag stax. I created an aperture panel to sit on top of the front of the card blank whilst I added strips of DP and some lovely spotty DP beneath. Finally I assembled all the pieces and added some MFT clouds.


Your close up!

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; White gel pen; Paper (MME); Cardstock (PTI); Dies (MFT); Wow embossing powder

No comments: