Saturday 16 May 2020

Stamping Bella- Uptown Zodiac Girl Pisces!

Hey all.

Hope you're having a good weekend! Today I'm sharing Uptown Zodiac Girl Pisces from Stamping Bella. I coloured her up yonks ago but have only just made her into a card...


I used an acetate card blank from Hero Arts. I created two alcohol inks panels (one for the front and one to back the front panel on the inside of the card using both straight alcohol inks and some pearlised ones to create a gorgeous sea like shimmer. I wanted to use the sentiment from the Under The Sea sentiment set so I stamped and embossed this with silver embossing powder on a piece of acetate. I didn't use it straight on the acetate card blank as I tried it and it warped when heating the embossing powder. I cut the piece of acetate to the same size as the card blank and adhered it to the card blank where I knew the alcohol ink panel was going to be. I then adhered the alcohol ink panels to the outside and inside of the card. I also created a back side to my image in white card so that you couldn't see the bleeding of the copic through the image to neaten it up. I then adhered the image and finished off with some stunning embellishments.


I took a second photo without colour card behind so you could see the sentiment properly!

Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Stickles; Alcohol inks; Embossing powder (Wow); Shell embellies; Seaweed embellishment (49 and Market); Acetate card (Hero Arts)

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Steph, thank you SO much for stopping by my blog to tell me those Copic numbers! This is another stunner you've created hun, so gorgeous! That alcohol ink panel is AMAZING and a beautiful backdrop for your gorgeous girlie! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Maris said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing.