Friday 12 June 2020

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks Day 1- Yoga Mochi Girl, Oddball Hippie and Curvy Girl Loves Essential Oils!

Helloooooooo!

I'm sooooo excited to tell you there's a new Stamping Bella release!! Yippeeeee! 

So excited- there are so amazing new images for you covering all your favs: Curvy Girls, Tiny Townies, Oddballs, Gnomes and Edgar and Mollys. Wowee!

Today I'm going to be showcasing Yoga Mochi Girl, Oddball Hippie and Curvy Girl Loves Essential Oils. 

Here is Yoga Mochi Girl.....


I love her cool vibe SO much! I coloured her with copics, aiming for a two-tone look for her leggings. I then masked her out and ink blended a square around her. The sentiment is from the new Good Vibes Sentiment set and then I added a teeny tiny heart.

Then we have Oddball Hippie....


OMG! How cool is she?! I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her dress. I then created an alcohol inks panel for her to sit on to complete that seventies vibe. I assembled the card using some matching DP, added a sentiment from the Good Vibes Sentiment Set and lastly added a die-cut flower and hot fix crystal.

And finally here's Curvy Girl Loves Essential Oils...


I coloured her with copics and added some Stickles to her oil aroma. The sentiment is from the Good Vibes Sentiment Set (such a cool and versatile sentiment set!) I added some DP, sequins and adhered to a coloured cardstock panel.

Don't forget to check out all the other DT samples on the blog! There are 8 stamp/stamp sets being sneaky peeked today!! The sneaky peeks continue over the weekend with the release day being Monday 15th June!!

Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Stencil (Taylored Expressions); Dies (Mama Elephant)
Supplies 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; DP (MME); Alcohol inks; Dies (?); Hot fix crystals
Supplies 3: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; DP (MME); Stickles; Sequins (Doodlebug); Cardstock (SU)


No comments: