Saturday 13 June 2020

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peek Day 2- Two Gnomes And A Keg, The Gnome In The Hammock, Gnome And The Squirrel and There There Tiny Townie!

Woo hoo! How amazing is this new Stamping Bella release?!! 
And there's more today!! 

Today I am sharing Two Gnomes And A Keg, The Gnome In The Hammock, Gnome And The Squirrel and There There Tiny Townie. 

To start with, here is Two Gnomes And A Keg....


I coloured the image with copics and added some white gel pen highlights. I stamped the accompanying sentiment underneath. Then I masked out the image and ink blended a sky around some masked out clouds. Job done! This is such a great image for the males in your life. This one is definitely going in my basket!!

Next up is The Gnome In the Hammock....


Again, a fab stamp for all those males in your life! I coloured with copics, added some white gel pen highlights and some copic fine liner pen. I fussy cut around the top of the image but leaving the piece beneath which would be the rest of the front panel. I cut a circular aperture in a panel, stuck some DP behind it on the front of the card blank and raised the panel up on 3d foam pads. Then I stuck the image on top, using 3d foam pads and double sided tape where appropriate so it was level. I then die cut some clouds and adhered a panel of flowery DP. I finished with a sentiment from the Celebrate And Congratulate Sentiment set.

Here is The Gnome And The Squirrel.....


I masked out a rectangle and used a stencil to ink blend some leaves onto the front panel. I coloured the images with copics and fussy cut and layered up on 3d foam pads. The sentiment comes with and I added some sequins for sparkle! Such a fab image for Autumnal birthdays!

Last up is There There Tiny Townie....


A fabulous image to send to someone you love right now. Think we could all do with a hug from our friends or sisters :o( I coloured the Tinies with copics (adding white gel pen highlights) and paper pieced her dress and then fussy cut. I adhered a strip of DP and die cut a heart arrangement and adhered different colours of hearts to match their clothes. I adhered the Tinies using 3d foam pads and added the accompanying sentiment using a banner die.

Don't forget to get on over to the blog to check out the other stamps being sneaked today and to see all the other DT samples. 

RELEASE DAY IS MONDAY!!!!!

Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT); Masking paper; Distress Oxides
Supplies 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT, Nesties); Distress Oxides; DP (Echo Park)
Supplies 3: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Stencils (Taylored Expressions, Pretty Pink Posh); Distress Oxides; Sequins (Doodlebug)
Supplies 4: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; DP (Simple Stories); White gel pen; Dies (Simon Says Stamp, MFT); Cardstock (PTI)

No comments: